Monday, June 23, 2014

Peanuts and Cracker Jacks

Because the rings I bought for our 10th Anniversary are most likely going to be late, I took hubby out to sushi today for an early celebration.

That basically sushi coma-ed us into oblivion until my sister came home, and then we all went out to a local baseball game.  It was one of the worst games I've ever been to.  We left at the bottom of the 8th because only 4 points had been scored, 2 on each team.

I have high hopes of getting some stuff done tomorrow, like going to the eye doctor and getting some K-cups from Bed Bath and Beyond.  Gotta love those coupons.  After wearing my glasses through the ballgame, I started to get a bad headache.  I feel like it's possible that my eyesight has gotten a little better, and I really need a new set of frames in case the ones I have break.

No comments: