Monday, June 02, 2014

A Million Ways to Die in the West

G works at the theater now, so he got us tickets to see A Million Ways to Die in the West.  I really hated Ted, so this was a pleasant surprise.  It was hilarious with a lot of great cameos.

We all went out to eat afterwards and had a nice talk.  It was nice to get out after my doctor's appointment, which was really upsetting.  Basically Dr. Hitler said that my levels were exactly the way they needed to be, and poo-pooed my increased fatigue.  She stated that I should drink more coffee and eat a handful of peanuts every two hours.

I'm at such a loss, as being hypothyroid is such a crapshoot of emotions.  Maybe I'm just so depressed being in this town that I impose the fatigue.  Maybe my levels are fine but I need a better doctor to find what is causing my fatigue. Maybe once I move back home the fatigue will go away, maybe it will stick around and I'll never really be happy again.

If I lose my job due to fatigue, how will I ever get better without insurance?

No comments: