Tuesday, June 17, 2014

$20.00 of Fail

I did a lot of cleaning and working out today which rendered me a little weak near the end of the day.  I managed to stay upright while going shopping with my sister and helping her study for a shiatsu exam tomorrow.

I was going to watch "In A World" as the Netflix DVD came in a few days ago, but I just couldn't really stay downstairs anymore.  I went upstairs and folded laundry and decided I was going to figure out my checking out problem.

I started at the beginning of the year, printed out my bank statement, and found that Dr. Hitler's office didn't cash my $20.00 check I mailed to them in early March.  I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to wait for them to cash it, there has to be a point where checks are no longer cash-able, right?

I'm just glad I found the difference, it's been bothering me for months.  Now I'm just laying in bed so tired I could freaking die.  I hope this doesn't carry over to tomorrow.

No comments: