Friday, June 06, 2014

Beach Dreams Dashed

We only got one "head" of cauliflower, so we made a small amount of "mashed cauliflower" but it was good.  There wasn't even a recipe, we just boiled them for a few minutes, threw them in the food processor, and added butter.  They tasted just like the real thing.

I guess going to the beach in August was a stupid idea, because I'm having a hard time finding a hotel in the area for my sister's graduation.  I'll have to take another look while I'm at work on my new shift tomorrow.

I'm working until 11 so I guess I'll have to take to writing these entries on my last break or something.  My energy has been sapped since my vodka party started yesterday, and I ate way too much sugar today.

Because my kindle was being strange, I didn't get to finish the first episode of Orange is the New Black Season 2.  I have a feeling it's all I'm going to be doing tomorrow.

No comments: