Sunday, May 04, 2014

No Time for Lazy Sundays

We were up early to get ready for brunch at 11.  It was a bunch of work friends, and so my poor hubby was bored and was not having fun.  I told him we would do it without him from now on, as we won't be on the same schedule for much longer.  I really tried to not talk about work, but our job sort of takes over our lives.

My middle of the day plans (photography gig-ish) got canceled, so naps were had instead.  I then went for drinks with G.  I really feel like the whole thing is behind us, and we actually ended up talking for 3 hours and shutting down the restaurant.  I really felt like something was missing lately, and I really do feel like it was this friendship.

He suggested I go work for his company, which pays less but has a location in my hometown.  I'm very conflicted, as it would be nice to have a job when I got home.  However, it's a teenager type job that will never pay enough for me to live off of.

No comments: