Saturday, May 10, 2014

Gatsby's Special Features

I did end up going to the picnic and had an okay time.  My sister and I went out a little afterwards, but it was too crowded to really do anything due to the weekend.  We ended up going to Five Guys and just taking it home.

My sister went to bed and I popped in The Great Gatsby's special features disc.  There was this great special about F. Scott Fitzgerald and his love affair with NYC.  I really wish that I could settle on all the things I'd like to do if I went to NYC and start planning a trip.

I've been told that Fall is the best time to go.  From there, all the things I want to do range from Cloisters to the Circle Line.  There really is so much that I want to do, I would have to be there for a week.

****

I got a job offer that I almost wish I had taken the other day, mostly because I'm getting more and more scared about moving back home.  Hubby and I are driving back home for a week to move some things, and it's making me nervous.  One, because we haven't packed up anything yet.  Two, because I'm afraid of moving back and having it not be the same.  I'm afraid of not finding a job, of hubby not bothering to find a job in time, and everything just going straight to hell. 

No comments: