Thursday, May 01, 2014

I Second That Emotion

I got denied the position I went for at work today.  I didn't expect to get it, so it was no big deal.  Then I heard that someone else got denied as well, and they were taking it pretty hard.  I've known him for years, and he's been turned down for almost everything he's gone for.  That kind of rejection is gonna get to you after awhile.  I feel really bad for him, and I hope our talk made him feel a little better.

Then I heard another person was hurt over not getting the position.  Then another friend posted a blog that was burned by some anons and she took it down hours later.  A lot of hurt feelings today, and it really brought me down to see them brought down.

The cheesecake was good, I'm glad we didn't screw it up.  Finishing up the night by watching Frozen with the sister and the boyfriend.

No comments: