Tuesday, December 19, 2006

PlayList

DragonFly asked what my top 3 songs were. My top three songs were really hard to think of! Although I've been all about downloading songs to my Creative Zen MP3 Player, I haven't had time to listen to any of it! Even when I'm in the car I'm always talking on my Bluetooth and not listening to the radio. (Okay, before you go calling me a Gadget Geek, it's against the law to talk on your cell phone while driving without one of these. Plus a Razr is hard to balance on your shoulder while parallel parking.) I suppose I can come up with three songs that are constantly playing in my head!

1. Since Lover Boy gave me The Beatles Love for Hannimas (our answer to the holiday season), I guess my first song would have to be Get Back. It's my favorite part of the production, where all your senses are attacked from everywhere.

2. Agony from Into the Woods. If you haven't heard of it, Into the Woods is a musical that combines all the childhood fairy tales into one. The first act sets it up as you know it, then the second act shows when it all comes crashing back down. You know, the breakups, adultery, death...that sort of thing. It's hilarious, if you ever get a chance you should check it out.

3. Clark Gable by The Postal Service. First, check out the lyrics here. I love Postal Service, because you can chill out to their music, or you can listen to the lyrics and be moved. They are my all time favorite. I love Clark Gable because of the lyric "I'll kiss you in a style Clark Gable would've admired." Can you imagine what a great kiss that would be?

No comments: