Monday, February 03, 2014

Sick Non-Sexy Vodka Party

I started feeling like I had the flu yesterday around 6, and barely made it home from work I was so achy and tired.  Hubby got me some flu medicine, and it gave me enough relief to get to sleep.

I slept in this morning but got myself going to get to the new GP doctor's appointment.  She set me up for a slew of tests a week from today.  Treadmill Stress Test, Full Blood Lab workup, and an echocardiogram.  I'm not super nervous about these tests, but I do hope that something actually comes of them.  This new doctor seems nice enough, but not the personable doctor my friend described.  Maybe she just needed test results before she gets real into it.

She also wrote me a prescription for antibiotics in case this flu thing gets worse, which it did by the time I got home.  Hubby made me a chai latte and now I'm watching Melrose Place in comfy clothes.  I'm very sore and tired, but not tired enough to sleep.  I hope I don't have to fill that prescription, but I'm glad it is there in case.

I went to the bathroom when I got home, and my Vodka Party came early this month.  I guess while I'm feeling bad, I might as well feel all the way bad. 

No comments: