Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Pharmacy Woes

I felt just as bad, if not worse today.  I asked hubby to drop off my Z-Pak script before going to his own doctor's appointment.  He had to wait longer than I did, so I had to get dressed and take my 100 degree fever ass outside.

As it turns out, Sam's Club Pharmacy is much better at their job than CVS, so I dropped off everything there and had it picked up within 20 minutes.  Except for the Z-Pak that was dropped off at CVS.  It took me longer in the drive through at CVS then shopping and checking out at Sam's Club.

My throat is doing this convulsing thing every 10 minutes or so, making it impossible to sleep.  I just sent an email off that I'm not going to be into work tomorrow.  Until this throat thing stops and I get some sleep, I just don't see it happening.

All I've had to eat today was a mint oreo blizzard.  I'm sure that's bad.  But then my throat does that spasm thing and I think "yeah, that's okay."

Z-Pak, work your magic quickly, and please let this be the last time I'm this sick this year.

No comments: