Thursday, February 27, 2014

Letting Yourself Be Hurt

Days like today, I wonder why I bother to open myself up to people.  The only thing you end up getting is hurt.

I've been fighting back tears all day because J snapped at me to go away.  She was stressed out and sleep deprived, and apologized about 20 minutes later over a written message.  However, the feeling of betrayal still stings now.

We were just saying to each other that it is inexcusable to attack another friend like that.  Then not less than an hour later she does it to me.  Betrayal.  She had been acting funny towards me for awhile, and immediately afterwards she was laughing and joking with everyone else, so clearly it is me she has a problem with.

Betrayal.  The word just keeps echoing in my head.  After the "friend break up" with G, I feel as if I'm back to being friendless.  I suppose there is nothing holding me back from applying for the job I was looking for outside of the building.  It's not like I'd be leaving anyone who cares about me behind.

On the plus side, I called Dr. Hitler's office again today and demanded that they contact the pharmacy.  It sounds like I might have gotten further than I did the day before yesterday.  Hopefully being back on the medication will help my shitty outlook on life right now.  I took the picture above today to cheer myself up.

No comments: