Monday, July 31, 2006

I Read A Lot

Laughing Frog tagged me. I think she's trying to tell me something.

1. One Book That Changed My Life: Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk. I never knew that a man could have such an amazing insight into women. CP is amazing, and you'll never read a novel by anyone else once you start on him.

2. One Book That You've Read More Than Once: There are dozens that I've read more than once, but I guess I'll have to say Wake Me When It's Funny by Gary Marshall. His autobiography is great and so funny, I can't help but read it at least twice a year. All the behind the scenes action on all his movies are wonderful.

3. One Book You'd Want On a Desert Island: Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. His ability to take you away to another land is something I would need if I was stuck on a island!

4. One Book That Made You Laugh: The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus. The tone tells me most of the story is true, and you have to laugh at how completely stupid parents can be. I really hope they don't screw this up as a movie.

5. One Book That Made You Cry: Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery. I love that book, and it was one of the few books that I just grew up reading. I honestly don't remember the first time I read it.

6. One Book That You Wish Had Been Written: Biography of Chuck Palahniuk. I want to know what happened to him to get him to come up with the crazy ideas.

7. One Book That You Wish Had Never Been Written: Anything by Jane Austen. The women kills me. I can't handle the crap-tacularness.

8. The Book You are Currently Reading: Everything About Me is Fake...And I'm Perfect! by Janice Dickinson. If you read her books you wouldn't hate her so much. Trust me.

9. One Book You've Been Meaning To Read: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I finally finished The Da Vinci Code, I've heard that I need to read it.

10. Now Tag Five People: I'm not evil. Do it if you want to...But whatever you do, click this sad unemployed girl's ads. Thank You.

No comments: