Tuesday, August 29, 2006

French Tattoos.

“Oh wise TDG, Friend, Confidant, Driver of a fantastic vehicle... knower of many things...for years I have wanted a tattoo, but been unsure of what to have permanently imprinted on my body. Then upon hitting my *gulp* thirties I realized that the time may have come and gone. My sister imparted these words of wisdom "Loser, your nickname is Dragonfly - get an effing dragonfly!" So... Should I get one... and where?” ~Dragonfly

It’s never too late to get a tattoo…until the moment after you get it. Then it’s too late to change your mind. They are forever, and even when removed they leave your skin icky and not aesthetically pleasing. The only time when it’s not possible for a tattoo to possibly not be a mistake is the day before you die. If you are not 100% sure you want one, don’t get it. As for what you want and where, you are the one who has to live with it. I would suggest a place other than your forehead. Good luck! ;-)

“Should I bite the bullet and take Term 3 of my French class even though I told off my teacher after level 2??? Keeping in mind it is the same teacher for level 3???”~Dragonfly

How badly did you tell her off, and how badly do you really want to take Term 3 of French? If the answer is “not that badly” and “Pretty badly” then take it again. Bring her an apple and apologize for blowing off steam, and blame it on your period.

No comments: