Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dumb Boys, and Who is Airwolf?

DragonFly, the picture-taking-parrot-loving-fool, asks:

“I really want to know…why are boys so dumb? I mean, why do you have to spell everything out for them? They take no signs, no hints and are oblivious to everything…”

I know on the surface boys look dumb. You’ve actually said it yourself; they are oblivious. We as girls over-think EVERYTHING! We are always on the lookout for signs, hints, and anything that something is going to happen. I’m not sure exactly why, but men just don’t work like that. They think “that girl is cute…I wonder if she likes me.” In the meantime we are thinking “Did he just touch my hand like that because he likes me?” Girls look for signs while guys just…wonder. Now-a-days it has to be the woman who clubs the man over the head and drag her off to her cave.

Do you want to know why a man loves a confidant woman? Because they don’t have to do any work. They just sit back and let it happen. The best thing you can do is just go after the guy with gusto. They are simple creatures who very rarely say no.

Rod, my favorite independent film guy, asks many questions! The first of which is this:

“Who’d win in a fight, Knight Rider or Airwolf, and why?”

Well, now that is a close call. It’s hard to answer, you see, because Knight Rider is amazing in defense, while Airwolf is all about the offense. Knight Rider had all sorts of cool gadgets to figure things out, and it was nearly impervious. It could get hit with a machine gun and it wouldn’t even ruin the paint job! On the other hand, there were really only a few episodes where they outfitted it with a laser or something, but they always ended up not having anything long term. Airwolf was made especially for battle, however. That, and Airwolf was faster than fast. I think it would end in a draw, like in Freddy vs. Jason. (Did I just ruin that for someone? I bet I did…and I bet no one cares!)

However, if you are talking about the men who man these machines and not the machines themselves, then it’s gotta be David Hasslehoff. How could you not love that guy?

Rod’s other questions answered and more all this week! If you would like to ask me anything, leave it as a comment!

No comments: