Thursday, July 17, 2014

Blossom

The Hub started playing Blossom a week or so ago, so I started DVRing it to watch later.  I never watched it when it was on, I guess it was never really my thing.

At first I was disappointed because it seemed so basic.  Blossom has a problem that starts in her room, next scene she's trying to talk to her dad and it doesn't work.  She goes to her neighbor's for advice.  She doesn't believe her neighbor, so stays up into the night and goes downstairs for a snack.  There she runs into her brother who reminds her that nothing is worse than being an ex-addict like him.  Joey comes down and says something stupid, and then the next scene she works it out with her dad.

Thankfully I stuck with it because they finally broke out of the mold of sitcominess.  The Rockumentary one is hilarious.

No comments: