Friday, February 19, 2010

Well, That Settles That Then

Lane Bryant has been stalking me in the form of email ever since the cashier put me on the list. I just didn't want to say no to her, I agreed to anything to get myself out of there. Heck, I even donated to Haiti.

So when I got an email this morning promising me 50% off. Getting something cheaper will tip my ego in five seconds, and I was on the web site.

I found a shirt. I liked the shirt.

I went to choose the size from the drop-down menu, looking for my size.

And it wasn't there. At all. Lane Bryant starts 2 sizes above my size.

I breathed a small sigh of relief.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

It's official: you're not fat!

TextPro said...

Well, to quote Kevin Smith: "I'm fat, but I'm not THERE yet"

DL White said...

I couldn't let the terrorists win! I had to comment. Lane Bryant makes me feel good about myself because I wear considerably smaller clothes there. Unfortunately I don't work at a DISCO so I can't wear a lot of stuff they have in there but.... if I ever got a job at a disco, I could totally buy my clothes there!

I love CATO. A lot. I don't love that I can't buy CATO clothes online, but that store is close to my heart.

TextPro said...

I got all excited about CATO and went to look it up, and I'm a full state away from the closest one! Oh well!

And yes, Lane Bryant seems to be having a bit of a disco thing going on right now, doesn't it?

DL White said...

Oh boo. I appear to be a tease. I didn't mean it!

TextPro said...

no big deal, you didn't know where I was!