Tuesday, July 03, 2012

A Waste of Time

At first, I was feeling better.  I am feeling better.  I don't feel like it's too much effort to wash my hair anymore.  But the weight is still there, and I'm still not eating enough to maintain it, but it remains on me.

I don't have enough energy to work out.  I did about an hour today and felt like I needed a nap.  I don't feel like I did enough.  I don't feel like anything is going to be good enough.  I feel like I'm stuck.  Even reaching out to see if there is a friend in this town that wants to do anything, and all I get is a "Where's your husband?" as if he abandoned me, and if he was available, I would NEVER want to hang out with anyone else ever.
-_-

Marriage has ended all my friendships.  I want to give up.  I feel like living is a waste of my time.

1 comment:

D said...

Take it one day at a time! Change doesn't happen over night. Try to focus on your accomplishments- no matter how small they make seem.