Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Thanks...I Think.

I recently reconnected with a guy I had a major crush on in high school. I was truly obsessed with this boy. So obsessed that to this day one of the major unanswered questions in my life was "Why didn't he like me? What was wrong with me?"

A few weeks back he sent me this in an email;

"I just had to write and say, I love the new cover pic of you on your page! I can't believe how well you filled out and how amazingly stunning you are!!!! Totally different from the scrawny little swimmer girl I used to know! "

I went through the whole range of emotions; joy, because he found me attractive...Sadness, because he's gay now and it doesn't mean a lot...And insulted, because he just called me fat.

Finally, I realized the answer to my unanswered question.

He's a chubby chaser. I wasn't fat enough for him.

That makes me feel better.

No comments: