Saturday, April 12, 2014

SEAFOOD RELLENO!

I had a full day at work of meeting and assisting with teaching classes, so I was starving by the time I got off work.

I picked up my sister and her crutches and we went to a Mexican place that has an amazing seafood relleno. I ended up paying a lot for dinner, but my sister got me a bath bomb from Lush after dinner that was worth it.  I really needed a margarita and food in me, and it was the perfect way to end my super drama-filled week.

When we got home it wasn't that late, so I went upstairs to put on some PJs and then I was going to go back downstairs and check out what was on the DVR.  I never made it back downstairs.  As soon as I sat on the bed to put my PJs on, I was almost completely fast asleep.  I haven't made it to midnight all week, and usually I'm up until 2 AM.  I need to shake this thing and get back to normal.

No comments: